“On this episode of Pop Culturally Insensitive (PCI) the guys discuss everything they’ve been up to. We start the show off by remembering and looking back at the iconic life of David Bowie and his incredible music and movie career. Next, we talk about the Golden Globes. Who won? Should they have? and Why are David O. Russell movies so lifeless? Finally, we wrap up the show talking about some of the highlights of our week. As always, thanks for listening. Enjoy :D”
- The Man Who Sold the World: Celebrating the life of David Bowie. His music, his films, his legacy.
- Golden Globes: Winners, Losers, Oscar frontrunners and more!
- Our favorite things, movie highlights (Sisters, Joy, That Dragon, Cancer)
Read / Listen to it on the Site.
- Hey Tom, Whatcha’ Watchin: (http://tinyurl.com/jsdjmkc)
- Tom’s Reading List: (http://tinyurl.com/hxj5nt8)
- Opening Music provided by Ben Sound: (http://www.bensound.com/)
- Make sure to LIKE us on Facebook, FOLLOW us on Twitter, and SUBSCRIBE to the show on iTunes.